Monday, February 06, 2006

Hey, sweetie.. I finally got in the program!


Hi, all!
I've given this blog-thing a lot of thought.. is it really worth it? and what would I write about? When do I find the time?
Finally, I decided to jump in the act for family members and friends who we think a lot of, but never get to call. What a great way to keep them updated of what our kids are up to now! Besides, these kiddos are too cute to not be shared with y'all!

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I left this morning with the thought that you were going to do this. And I come home knowing that the site has been started. Way to go! Gather up those thoughts.

Yeehaa!!!

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama,
You did a nice job on improving your blog(s)
Love,
Aliyah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home